1.Personal Information Protection Policy
UNISOL Group (hereinafter referred to as the “UNISOL”) recognizes the importance of personal information. UNISOL implements the following measures, and reasonably maintains and revises the measures and activities for protection to the extent necessary.
(1) In line with this policy, UNISOL has assigned a manager and established an organization to oversee the protection and appropriate management of the personal information, and strives to maintain and operate them.
(2) UNISOL consistently promotes educational and self-development programs for executives and employees and takes safety measures for IT systems and administrative work.
(3) UNISOL takes countermeasures against unauthorized access to, losses, damage, falsification, and leaks of the personal information.
(4 )UNISOL appropriately and carefully uses and manages the personal information for the legitimate purposes including those described herein. Without reasonable cause, the Company does not disclose or provide the personal information to the third parties without your permission. When outsourcing handling of personal information, UNISOL requests outsourced companies to sign a confidentiality agreement and ensure appropriate management of the information to prevent leaks of personal or confidential information, and prohibit reuse of information for other purposes.
(5) UNISOL keeps the personal information accurate and up to date. UNISOL does not change the information without your permission.
(6) In case UNISOL receives requests from you to confirm and correct contents of your own personal information, UNISOL will respond immediately with appropriate measures after confirming the individual’s identity.
2.Definition of Personal Information
In this policy, the personal information indicates the information about an identifiable individual including name, (corporate or individual), address, and e-mail address.
3.Purpose of Use
Usually, UNISOL collects and uses the personal information for the following purpose of use to the extent necessary. ･To provide information about products and services of the Company ･To conduct research surveys ･To deliver requested catalogs and materials ･To response to inquiries In case UNISOL uses the personal information for other purposes, it will inform you based on the latest personal information.
4.Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Except as described below, the personal information you provide to UNISOL is not disclosed and provided to the third parties in principle.
･In instances where UNISOL has your permission.
･In instances where it is necessary to disclose the personal information to UNISOL’s subsidiaries and business partners in order to reply to the customers’ inquiries.
･In instances where it is necessary to disclose the personal information to other companies who signed a confidentiality agreement in advance for legitimate purposes including those described herein.
･In instances where the personal information is altered to statistical data, by which an individual can not be identified.
･If such information is required for the protection of a person’s life, body, or property, and the permission of the customer cannot be readily obtained.
･If such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements.
5.Correction, Addition or Removal
In case UNISOL receives requests from you to change or remove your own personal information, UNISOL will respond immediately with appropriate measures after confirming the individual’s identity.
6.Guarantee and Limitation of Liability
･You shall use UNISOL website at your sole discretion and under your responsibility. UNISOL does not accept any liability whatsoever for losses incurred by using information from this site or other linked websites.
･UNISOL does not accept any liability whatsoever for security of the information on the linked websites.
UNISOL’s website is under the control of UNISOL. By accessing this site, you and UNISOL agree to be bound by the laws and regulations of Japan regarding the use of this site unless otherwise expressly stated.
8.Change to This Policy